Tessa Lee Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPvInsider
I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but this website is no longer in use by Invasion. Please contact a faction officer for more information.

When Posting Pictures!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zikai
Website Manager
Zikai

Female
Number of posts : 690
Class : Veno/Demon Cleric
Level : 80/92
Registration date : 2009-02-02

When Posting Pictures!! Empty
PostSubject: When Posting Pictures!!   When Posting Pictures!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Just to remind people, full-sized screen shots stretch the forum layout when posted. If the photo you want to post is, in fact, a full-sized screen shot, please upload your picture to photobucket. Copy and paste the code for the IMG Thumb into your posts rather than the one for IMG Code for convenience. Thank you!
When Posting Pictures!! Thumbnail
If the photo isn't big enough to stretch the forum's layout, then feel free to use the IMG Code to display it in the forums. The Direct Link and HTML Code will not work with the forums.

Last edited by Kohlyka on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: AHH   When Posting Pictures!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 am

Ok Koh If i get some new pics ill will do it that way. i got mad confused when i posted my last 1s. well i hope to have more up and running soon:)
Back to top Go down
Zikai
Website Manager
Zikai

Female
Number of posts : 690
Class : Veno/Demon Cleric
Level : 80/92
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: When Posting Pictures!!   When Posting Pictures!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Awesome! ^^ I hope that clears things up for you a bit, lol. Can't wait to see some new ones.

I think I've got a few pictures too, but I've just been lazy haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Posting Pictures!!   When Posting Pictures!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Posting Pictures!!
Page 1 of 1