Tessa Lee Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPvInsider
I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but this website is no longer in use by Invasion. Please contact a faction officer for more information.

[Image] 2D Animation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zikai
Website Manager
Zikai

Female
Number of posts : 690
Class : Veno/Demon Cleric
Level : 80/92
Registration date : 2009-02-02

[Image] 2D Animation Empty
PostSubject: [Image] 2D Animation   [Image] 2D Animation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm

So, I finally figured out how to export my hand-drawn 2D animations as gif images.

As some of you may already know and some of you may not, I'm in college majoring in Game Art and Design. I'm only in my 3rd quarter, however, and one of my classes is 2D Animation. The images below are samples of my work that I've done for the class - both of them are completely hand-drawn by me! We did the jump animation before we did the push animation. Feel free to critique them how you wish. Just keep in mind that the quality of our document cameras at school aren't that awesome... (people think it's hilarious to steal the lightbulbs >.>)

[Image] 2D Animation Jump

Gimmie a bit, this other one is having an error, lol.

Edit: Of course, neither photobucket nor imageshack are giving me a good time uploading the push animation... I'll get it to you guys eventually!!

Edit 2: Did this work...? *tests*
[Image] 2D Animation Push10

Edit 3: LOL, kinda... I'm only seeing the first half of the animation. She's supposed to take 2 steps while pushing the box and then standing back up. Hurm... Funny how our own picture host on the forums actually uploaded it though, LOL.

Last edited by Zikai on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/
Krakell

Krakell

Male
Number of posts : 61
Class : Archer
Level : 73
Registration date : 2010-02-20

[Image] 2D Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Image] 2D Animation   [Image] 2D Animation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:51 pm

wow, pretty cool!

I would love to be able to study that... but I can't >.<

good Job Zikai! show more when you can ^^
Back to top Go down

[Image] 2D Animation
Page 1 of 1